Learning Management System - Updates
FlexTraining Version 6.4 Available
National Training Systems is currently shipping Version 6.4 of its universal and adaptable FlexTraining Learning Management System. The newest edition of FlexTraining adds features requested by customers and aimed at expanding the system's functionality.
Notable enhancements include:
- PDF Export of reports, certificates, and transcripts
- Time Log Targeting - Accumulation of hours towards a goal, good for CEU credits.
- Virtual Attendance / Sign in sheet - for classroom style courses.
- Student import visual enhancements>
- True Randomization on tests. An expansion of our existing 'item banking' shuffles the questions prior to delivery.
- Students ability to login with either Email or User Name
- Student Merge - join 2 accounts into one.
- Students ability to Save their Password on login page.
- iPad / Tablet optimized student module
- New Checkbox test question format ("check all that apply")
- Self Select Hierarchy option - option to allow students to choose their own hierarchy level
- Virtual Gradebook Enhancement -better user interface; ability to manage test attempts
- MultiBranding Module - allows multiple login pages, branded differently, with different administrators, default hierarchy settings